Quality Policy Statement
- The requirements of our customers are collected effectively to ensure that Ryco Group is capable of achieving customer expectations,
- The requirements of all interested parties are clearly understood so that our products and services can be delivered in a timely and professional manner,
- All processes employed by Ryco Group to deliver our products and services are determined, resourced appropriately, documented, monitored and measured to ensure conformance to;
- Customer requirements,
- Business objectives, and
- Any applicable industry regulations and legislation,
- All Ryco Group employees are competent in their area of work through academic achievement, training and experience, where appropriate,
- Effective mechanisms are in place to monitor and measure customer satisfaction so that Ryco Group achieves its commitment to continual Improvement.
To provide for this policy, Ryco Group has established a Management System (TMS) in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001 and 27001 Standards. The TMS is an integral part of our process management and the organisation is dedicated to its continual improvement through;
- Providing clear focus on priorities by establishing business and quality objectives, which are reviewed periodically through the management review process,
- Making available the necessary resources to ensure that the TMS remains effective in achieving business and quality objectives, conforming to the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard,
- Top management’s participation in the monitoring and measurement of the performance of the TMS is focussed on providing an effective framework for acting on opportunities for continual improvement.
Ryco Group has implemented an Internal Audit Programme to ensure the ongoing suitability and conformity of the TMS is assured. The TMS has the full support of all directors, staff and associates. All staff have been provided with a copy of the Ryco Group TMS Manual and this document, and these remain available in the Ryco Group document system for further reference.
A signed and dated copy of our policies are available on request.